White Diamond Petite Suki Ear Huggers
Just In: Lady Grey
Meet comfort, brilliance, and highly un-ordinary. The curves and angles on the base were thoughtfully engineered to hug the lobe just right. Each bead is individually melted to create the perfect amount of hand-evident variation to your pair.
- 2x brilliant cut white diamonds per earring (SI)
- Diamonds are post-consumer recycled
- Approx .25ct total per pair
- Total length is 13mm
- Earring is 4mm at widest point and 1.75 mm at norrowest
- Post and back closure
- Sold as a pair or single
- Designed and handmade between Northwest CT and NYC
- Please allow 3-4 weeks for production
Michelle Hisae Meronek is the architect behind the remarkable M. Hisae portfolio of jewelry, which is carefully crafted with a commitment to sustainability. Her Japanese and Eastern European heritages imbue every piece; there’s a glorious tension in her designs that represent a dynamic mix of the art and influence from each culture.