The Hirotaka Bumble Bee Pearl Onyx Earring is an abstract take on a fascinating creature. The two-part earring connects an Akoya pearl to an Onyx sphere that sits under the lobe. The uniqueness lies in a very subtle stinger detail that extends out of the backing when worn.
- Cultured Akoya Pearl and Onyx.
- 10k yellow gold.
- Length 1.6cm
- Net weight 1.0 g
- Pearl diameter 5.0-5,5mm. Onyx back diameter 8.0mm (approximately)
- Each pearl has blemishes and flaws on the surface which actually indicate that a pearl is authentic.
- Each individual stones have different pattern, color and tone on the surface.
- Made in Japan.
- Please gently screw in the stone back to the post