The Forest Wonderland hoops are made of natural jade, set with seven stunning natural diamonds, emeralds, and sapphires. These earrings were designed to create a fresh, edgy look while maintaining the versatility of a simple hoop earring. Wear them in your primary or second hole, or even both! For a playful pairing, stack these next to the White Onyx Facet Hoops.
- Available in 14k yellow, rose, or white gold
- Diamonds & Stones- 7=0.10ct (referring to pair)
- Widest part : 8 mm, drop from ear: 15 mm
- Please keep in mind these are natural hand-carved stones and they vary in color.
- Custom stone options available. Please reach out to customize!
- Made in New York City
Quintessentially New York to the core, Bleecker & Prince is stylistically caught between its two eponymous Manhattan streets: Bleecker Street, with its sense of heritage and imperfect laid-back air, and Prince Street, tucked behind the main streets of Soho exuding a modern contemporary feel. Designed by Leehe Segal in New York City, the collection is bold and colorful with hints of edginess. The designs feature natural stones hand-carved into whimsical bubbles, enchanted donuts, and other voluminous silhouettes.