The Encirkled Ocean Sunset Gemstone Beaded Necklace is a cult favorite- the ultimate addition to your neck stack. This piece includes a calming and cool palette of blue, amber, and neutral gemstones featuring a 14k spring ring closure, that is perfect for displaying your favorite charms.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for Pre Orders. Contact email@example.com for rush orders.
- 8mm assorted gemstones that may include amber, amethyst, aquamarine, carnelian, chalcedony, chocolate moonstone, hessonite, peach moonstone, Peruvian opal, rhodochrosite, rose quartz, ruby, sapphire, strawberry quartz, blue goldstone, lepidolite, and iolite
- Gemstone card comes with each necklace with list of included gemstones
- 12mm 14k yellow gold spring ring clasp
- Each piece is unique and may vary slightly
- Made in Westport, Connecticut
Born from a bracelet-making kit and an influx of custom requests, Encirkled Jewelry was started by former corporate lawyer Kate Freeman during the COVID-19 pandemic. Today, the team handcrafts bold stackable jewelry pieces using colorful semi-precious gemstones, and vintage 14-karat gold in their Connecticut-based studio. Encirkled Jewelry collections combine modern shapes, materials, and textures, ensuring each necklace is unique–just like its wearer.