While technically “invented” in 1987 when tennis player Chris Evert lost her diamond bracelet during a match, tennis bracelets and necklaces are having their biggest moment ever in 2021. We love this unique version featuring half diamond and half pink sapphire set in rose gold.
- In stock and ready to ship!
- 14k rose gold
- 2.7ct sapphires 1.7ct diamonds
- Stones are approx. 2.4mm each
- Diamonds are G/H color VS2
- 6.75" long
- For any custom requests, please email email@example.com!
- Made in New York