While technically “invented” in 1987 when tennis player Chris Evert lost her diamond bracelet during a match, tennis bracelets and necklaces are having their biggest moment ever in 2021. We love this unique version featuring half cognac diamonds set in yellow gold and half white diamonds set in white gold.
- Please allow for a 2 week lead time.
- 14k yellow and white gold
- 2ct cognac diamond, 1.7ct white diamond
- Diamonds are approx. 2.4mm each
- Diamonds are G/H color VS2
- 6.75" long
- For any custom requests, please email email@example.com!
- Made in New York