The Large Asterope Necklace features beautiful dual inlay execution with a hinge at the center to allow for movement of the wings. This is a James Banks signature and is truly unique. Each butterfly is inspired by the various species of butterflies around the world, using an ancient inlay process to create the illusion that the details on the butterflies are painted to represent their unique patterns in the wild.
- Offered in two colorways:
- 18k Yellow Gold with 14k Rose Gold Inlay Tips On 18” 18k Yellow Gold Chain with ruby pave crown
- Rose Bronze with 14k Rose Gold Inlay Tips On 18” 14k Rose Gold Chain with 1 white diamond in the crown
- Dimensions: 1 1/4" x 1/16"
- Includes handmade wooden box and cloth pouch
- This item is Made to Order - Please allow 4-6 weeks for production
- Handmade in Northern California
James Banks Design creations’ manifest through the conversations and envisions of designers Heidi Nahser Fink and Adam Shulman. Through initial discussion, pieces are dreamt of, invented, designed and then methodically brought to life.
Every piece is handmade in Northern California.
The creations, which can include such metals as various karat golds, platinum, palladium, silver, copper, bronze, nickel, shibuichi, and shakudo, are all hand finished using a hand burring technique we developed to give the final finish a rich handcrafted look.