The Large Asterope Necklace features beautiful dual inlay execution with a hinge at the center to allow for movement of the wings. This is a James Banks signature and is truly unique. Each butterfly is inspired by the various species of butterflies around the world, using an ancient inlay process to create the illusion that the details on the butterflies are painted to represent their unique patterns in the wild.
- Offered in two colorways:
- 18k Yellow Gold with 14k Rose Gold Inlay Tips On 18” 18k Yellow Gold Chain with ruby pave crown
- Rose Bronze with 14k Rose Gold Inlay Tips On 18” 14k Rose Gold Chain with 1 white diamond in the crown
- Dimensions: 1 1/4" x 1/16"
- Includes handmade wooden box and cloth pouch
- This item is Made to Order - Please allow 4-6 weeks for production
- Handmade in Northern California
James Banks' jewelry is a distinct collection composed of architectural elements completely made by hand and puzzled together by brand co-founders Heidi Nahser Fink and Adam Shulman.
James Banks Jewelry
We love the collection's butterfly jewelry, as each individual piece is inspired by various butterfly species from around the world. The most special part of the jewelry collection? Almost all of James Banks’ jewelry pieces involve movement. From flapping wings of butterflies to spinning code locks, this collection is as dynamic as it is beautiful.
James Banks' bangles are an effortless and chic addition to your arm. They're made from high-quality, durable materials and come in many different colors.
Mini Padlock Collection
The collection's mini padlocks charms are the perfect addition to any necklace. They come in a variety of different colors, so you can mix and match them with your other charms. They make for a great gift too!