An exciting new way to show off your charms! Crafted in 14k yellow gold with a screw off arrow head. The jumpring on the arrowhead acts as the counter part to the clasp on a traditional necklace, with the other side of the chain soldered to the arrow's feathers. The arrow necklace is 3D and finished on both sides so it can be worn with the arrowhead pointing to the left or right.
- Arrow total length approx. 1.81 inches
- Stem length that can be used for charms approx. 1 inch
- Stem approx. 1.6mm in thickness
- 18" in length on 1.5mm cable chain
- Handmade in Los Angeles, California
As a lifelong collector of seashells, rocks, and miniatures–that she always kept in her pocket–it’s no surprise each of Kimberly Doyle’s is a tiny treasure. Whether it’s her vibrant Uncanny Bloom Earrings or an Arrow Charm Holder, her whimsical designs transport the wearer to a magical place while still feeling relevant enough to wear everyday.