The thin Codette bracelet features a working single roundel lock and flexible band and customizable code. To enter the code, line up the stone with markers to open.
- 18k Rose Gold, Rubies, Pink Sapphires, & White Diamonds in Dial
(Code: Line up White Diamond with Markers to Open), Ruby Caps at either end
- 18k Yellow Gold, White Diamonds & Rubies (Code: Line up Ruby with Markers to Open) Ruby Caps at either end
- 18k White Gold, White Diamonds & 1 Blue Sapphire in Dial; Moonstone Caps at either end (Code: Line up the Blue Sapphire with the Markers & Open)
- Sterling Silver, White Diamonds & 1 Blue Sapphire in Dial; Moonstone Caps at either end (Code: Line up the Blue Sapphire with the Markers & Open)
- This item is Made to Order - Please allow 4-6 weeks for production
- Handmade in Northern California
James Banks' jewelry is a distinct collection composed of architectural elements completely made by hand and puzzled together by brand co-founders Heidi Nahser Fink and Adam Shulman.
James Banks Jewelry
We love the collection's butterfly jewelry, as each individual piece is inspired by various butterfly species from around the world. The most special part of the jewelry collection? Almost all of James Banks’ jewelry pieces involve movement. From flapping wings of butterflies to spinning code locks, this collection is as dynamic as it is beautiful.